SPOKEN ENGLISH & PERSONALITY GROOMING
Course Duration-90 Days
Course Contents- Vocabulary Development, Sentence Formation, Seminar, G.D., Role Plays, Symposium, Extempore, Mock Interviews..
Course Materials- A Book, A Lexicon, A Tense Chart, Updated Printed Notes along with LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP CARD..
MPPSC State Service Exam Preparation
MPPSC State Service Exam is not only a test of how much you know, but how well you know. Hence revision is an important part of preparation. UPSC CMS sample papers of former years is a perfect and reliable guide for study. These papers give you an overview of what you need to study, what type of questions you need to prepare for and the pattern. Practise these papers frequently. These question papers will help you to access how prepared you are and also calm those nerdy moments. At the same time keep abreast with current affairs. Read books and articles relating to your field of specialization. This will help you greatly. Most of all, eliminate fear and plan to do your best.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission MPPSC State Service Exam is conducted for recruitment to various posts in government departments and offices of the state of Madhya Pradesh. This exam is conducted in two stages namely the preliminary exam and the main exam. Following the IAS exam pattern aspirants who clear the prelim exam are allowed to appear for the main exam. The number of candidates admitted to appear for the main exam is fifteen times more than the number of available vacancies. However the best candidates who clear the main exam and the following procedure are admitted to various posts in respective government department.
Posts for which MPPSC State Service exam is conducted:
MPPSC State Service exam is conducted for the post of Sub Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Superintendent, District Jail, Commercial Tax Officer, District Registrar, Chief Municipal Officer (Group B), Assistant Director, Assistant Director, District Supply Officer, Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer, Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO).
Eligibility for MPPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2020:
Age Limit: Candidates aged between 21 and 40 years of age are eligible to apply for MPPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2020.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline or equivalent qualification from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India
MPPSC State Service Examination Preliminary Syllabus 2020
FIRST PAPER: GENERAL STUDIES
1. General Science and Environment Questions on general science and Environment (Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change) will cover general appreciation and understanding of science including matters of every day observation and experience as may be expected of a well educated person who has not made a special study of any particular scientific discipline.
2. Current Events of National & International Importance
In current events knowledge of significant National and International level will be tested.
3. History of India and Independent India
In History, questions of general knowledge related to social, economic and political aspects will be asked. Also, there will be questions on Indian National Movement and Development of Independent India.
4. (a) Geography of India
There will be questions of general knowledge relating to Physical, social and economic geography. It will also include questions on Indian Agriculture and Natural resources. There will be questions pertaining to demography and census of India.
(b) General Geographical awareness of world.
5. Indian Polity and Economy
Political system and constitution of the country, Panchayati Raj, social system, sustainable economic development, elections, political parties, plans, industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
Important games and sports tournaments, Awards, personalities and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India, Asia and World.
7. Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
There will be questions related to the development of Mountains, rivers, climate, Flora and Fauna, Minerals transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh . It will also have questions relating to important dynasties of M.P., Contribution of important dynasties in the Histroy & Culture of Madhya Pradesh, There will be questions on Tribals, Arts, Architecture, Fine Arts and Historical personalities of M.P.
8. Polity and Economy of M.P.
Political system, Political parties and elections, Pachyati Raj, Social system and sustainable economic development of M.P.. This will also include questions on Industry, Plans, Economic programmes, business, demography and census of M.P.
9. Information and Communication Technology
Questions pertaining to characteristics, uses, and terminologies such as website, online, search engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cyber crime.
10. Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 (No.33 of 1989) and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 (No. 22 of 1955)
11. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
SECOND PAPER : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill
3. Logical reasoning and analytical ability
4. Decision making and problem solving
5. General mental ability
6. Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, order of magnitude ect.-Class X level) Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc.-Class X level)
7. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level)
Note:- Question relating to Hindi Language Comprehension skill of Class X level will be tested through passages from Hindi language only without providing English Translation thereof in the question paper.
MPPSC State Service Examination Pattern 2020:-
MPPSC State Service Preliminary Examination Pattern:-
The preliminary examination will consist of two papers of objective type (multiple choice questions).
Each paper will be set in accordance with the scheme given below :-
Paper I General Studies - 2 hrs - 200 Marks
Paper II General Aptitude Test - 2 hrs - 200 Marks
1) Both the question papers will be of objective type (multiple choice questions). Each question will have four probable answers grouped under A, B, C and D of which only one will be the correct answer. The candidate is required to record in the answer book, only A, B, C or D as may be adjudged by him to be the correct answer.
(2) Each question papers will consist of 100 questions of 2 marks each. The total marks for each paper will be 200 and time duration for each paper will be of 2 hours.
Each question paper will be in Hindi and English.
MPPSC State Service Main Examination Pattern:-
Written Examination - The Written examination will consist of seven papers of conventional essay type questions as given below: -
(a) Compulsory Papers
Paper I General Studies - 3 hrs. - 300 Marks
Paper II General Studies - 3 hrs. - 300 Marks
Paper III General Hindi - 3 hrs. - 300 Marks
Optional Papers -
Any two subjects are to be selected (from the list) each subject will have two papers.
Duration - 3 hrs.
300 Marks for each paper